Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bring Back the Crew Tracks!!!

Let me state this clearly:
"Swagger Like Us" is nuts in a car door awful. It makes me violent. I feel like I should receive financial compensation for mental anguish every time I hear it.

Remember in the 90's when a bunch of emcees would hop on the same joint and it would be the hottest shit out? It was like a competition or friendly battle wrapped into one track as each rapper tried to out-spit whoever went before him.

I miss those day. I miss New York! Damn!

Rock with me for a minute . . .
(I don't care if this takes up half my damn front page, son!!!)

LL Cool J (before the wheels fell off) ft. Keith Murray, Prodigy, Fat Joe & Foxy Brown - I Shot Ya (Remix)


LL ft. Method Man, Redman, Canibus, & DMX - 4,3,2,1


EPMD ft. Method Man, Redman & Lady Luck - Symphony 2000


A Tribe Called Quest ft. Leaders of the New School - Scenario


Noreaga ft. Nature, Big Pun, Cam'Ron, Jadakiss, Styles P


...aaaaand finally, let's go WAY back . . .

Marley Marly ft. Masta Ace, Craig G, Kool G Rap & Big Daddy Kane - The Symphony

No comments: