Monday, September 15, 2008

Spend Halloween with MGMT


10/30
Webster Hall
with Helios Creed/Chrome (who?) and Bobb Trimble’s Flying Spiders (who??)

10/31
Music Hall of Williamsburg
with Amazing Baby, Violens, Boy Crisis (I think I know who that is . . .maybe), Francis & the Lights


These "supporting" acts have taught me that there's still hope, and I may not be the full-on hipster douchebag I though I was. Either that, or MGMT are brilliant, and they know that if you make up any random band name, the Williamsburg set will instantly claim that they've been down with 'em for "dude, like for years. Waaaay before they sold out and went on that Noweigan talk show".

Pre-sale for tix is on Wednesday from 10A - 10P, normal sale begins on Friday. Take care of all of that action here.

No comments: