Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Taking Back Sunday


Please allow me to vent for a second. I try my best to avaoid super negativity here, but sometimes I can't resist.

I happen to be a TBS fan. Louder Now is an incredible album, very high on my list for best LP's in this the 00's and one of the very few in that lane of music that I mess with. With that said . . .THIS is what Taking Back Sunday is supposed to look like . WITH FRED!!!

As far as I'm concerned Fred WAS Taking Back Sunday. It was his guitar, and his backing vocals that made TBS worth listening to. TBS with no Fred is Run DMC with no Jam Master Jay. It's a Ferrari with an automatic transmission. It's Kool-Aid with no sugar. All these things can still be good . . .but never great.

To make matters worse, Fred was "replaced" by the biggest fucking cheese ball alive..."Fazzi". Fazzi seems to be the kind of guy you want to to crack in the head with his Heinekin Light bottle, stomp on his fuckin' limited edition Converse and choke with his abnormally skinny tie. Worst of it, he's the kind of kid thet writes sentences like, "Hey Peeps, we izz in the midst of completing vox on the new Tee-Bee-Ess rekkid so I felt like droppin' a line..." ARGH!!

I don't even know where I'm going with this . . .I just needed to cyber yell after reading the billionth chumptastic bulletin from Fazzi.

No comments: