Monday, September 22, 2008

The Killers - Human



Behold, The Killers have returned, and the proclamation was found on a soccer site of all places.

Oh, Killers . . .you who managed to drop a b-side collection that was infinitely better than your last album. I'm never quite sure what to think of you people. Nor am I sure what to make of this jam. I don't know if I'm supposed to "dance", or sip herbal tea while I listen to this. Do I like it, or not? I have no idea. It sounds a Shiny Toy Guns remix of something that would fit nicely on Viva la Vida . . .as conceptualized by Brandon Flowers.

Not sayin' I don't like it. Just sayin' I don't know what I'm supposed to do with it.
However . . .I will say, with the utmost sincerity, that I hope The Bravery release a near identical song within the next month, so we can crack that old chestnut again. It was fun.

No comments: