Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kardinall Offishall Does His Paper Planes RMX



This track is seeing about as many versions as "A Milli" these day, but whatevs. Here's another, this time from Kardi.

[Angry Author Rant: Wait! That reminds me . . .how friggin' HORRIBLE is that joint, "Swaggar Like Us"?? Were they kidding?! Is this song a joke, or a spoof, and I'm just not in on it? You're telling me that Jay-Z, T.I., Lil' Wayne and Kanye got together to record a jam (with an M.I.A. sample, no less) and THAT is what they came up with?! The four or them actually left their respective studios and said to themselves, "This is fire". For real? Word?! And while we're at it . . .Hip-hop, do me a big favor. Let's all get together, have a meeting, and as one, decide that there are to be no more songs that involve the concept of "swaggar" or "hating" for at least 5 years. Thank you.]

No comments: