Friday, August 28, 2009

OLD SCHOOL: Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam ft. Full Force - I Wonder If I Take You Home



YEAH!! Go ahead and front on this if you want, but I know if you grew up around here A) This was your jam when you were too young to have any idea what the song was actually about, and B) You know the Tri-State still jams this shit as if it wasn't 25yrs old.

This songs always reminds me of going clothes shopping at Shopper's World in Elizabeth when I was about 4-5. The good ol' broke as fuck days!

Random side orders of info:
Thanks to (retarded and counter-productive) copyright laws, I can't post the video here, which is a damn shame because I forgot how early 80's FINE Lisa Lisa was! She's right up there with Sheila E and a young Lisa Bonet. That's high praise.
And for those who don't remember Full Force, get summa this action in your faces...and remember them as the bullies in House Party? Ahhh...good times, good times.

No comments: