Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Let's Expand Things a Bit, Shall We?

A Message by The Foreign Films - 4,000 Photographs from Citizen A on Vimeo.

So here's the thing...
I receive, get tipped on, come across, search out a TON of music every day, right?  But alot of it doesn't necessarily "fit" with what I'm doing here, even if it's still great.  This Foreign Films joint is a good example.  I like to keep the blog pretty upbeat and energetic.  Heavy beats, lively shit, bright colors, energy energy energy, blah blah fart.  You get it.

SO...instead of not sharing all the goodness with my peoples (y'all), I'm gonna start direct linking to more stuff on Twitter.  Makes sense, right?  So in addition to being my spot to bombard your timeline with my personal rambles about totally inconsequential shit, it'll also be "extra footage" of sorts for music/videos/whatever I may find and want to spread (ha).

ALSO...don't forget, I do alot of Major League Soccer jabbering on them Twitters, so feel free to hit me up so I can tell you exactly why your favorite team is shit, and your season ticket isn't worth the paper its printed on.

No comments: